Have you always wanted fuller, longer, darker eye lashes?
LATISSE® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker. Book your LATISSE® appointment with Dr. Rachel today and come visit our modern, yet relaxing, office in Pasadena!
What to Expect
Great eyelashes don't just happen overnight. That's why it's important to note that LATISSE® solution works gradually and remarkably — with full results at week 16. Once you begin, you must continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the directions for best results. If you stop using LATISSE® at any time, your eyelashes will return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
As the treatment progresses, you'll first begin to see changes in length. Then, gradually, you'll notice more thickness and darkness in your lashes. If you're satisfied with your results by week 8, don't stop there. Stick with the treatment. After week 16, you'll see the full effect of LATISSE® solution — and so will others. After that, you can talk to your doctor about ongoing use.
Some important do's and don’ts.
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.