Actual client of Contempo Aesthetics. Male client attempting brooding brow in both photos. After image is taken 7 days post-treatment. Botox administered by Dr. Rachel Reyes-Bergano.
Male and female clients, alike, are turning to Botox® Cosmetic to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the appearance of their face. Prescription Botox® Cosmetic injections reduce muscle activity to temporarily prevent the contraction of the muscles that cause facial lines. Untreated muscles still operate normally, so your overall ability to form facial expressions remains intact—you see natural looking results that last up to four months! Botox can also be used to create an eyebrow lift and fix “gummy smiles” so your smile shows less gum line.
Botox® Cosmetic Treatments Create Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin
Over time, the muscles above and between the eyebrows repeatedly contract and tighten, causing wrinkles. But with just 1 injection into each of 5 points between and over the eyebrows, Botox blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscles, leading to a reduction in muscle activity and temporarily preventing contraction of the muscles that cause frown lines. Treatments generally take just 10 to 20 minutes, although treatment times can vary from person to person.
6 Things to Expect with a Botox® Cosmetic Treatment
1. Real, noticeable results—you may begin to notice results within 48 hours for treatment of moderate to severe frown lines. Results may vary.
2. Some patients report that being injected with BOTOX® Cosmetic feels like a pinch.
3. The actual injection time takes ≈ 10 minutes.
4. You’ll look like yourself—only with less noticeable frown lines and crow’s feet.
5. You can return to your daily routine.
6. Cost Considerations:
Your cost not only includes the price of the product, but more importantly, the skill and expertise of Dr. Rachel, who is a licensed physician administering your treatment. BOTOX® Cosmetic is a technique-sensitive treatment.
Be wary of discount products or “cheap” BOTOX® Cosmetic—if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
The Stats on Botox® Cosmetic and Millennials*
*The following statistics are based on the results of 1,033 online interviews conducted by Cosmopolitan Magazine and Female Quotient March 3-6, 2017 among women aged 18-36.
- From 2011 to 2015, there has been a 43% increase in Botox® Cosmetic and these types of treatments among millennials
- 54% mentioned the minimum downtime as something that interests them
- Just 43% worry that Botox® Cosmetic will hurt
Possible Side Effects of Botox® Cosmetic
The most common side effects from neuromodulators such as Botox — although rare — may include nose and throat irritation, headache, injection site pain, injection site skin reaction, upper respiratory tract infection, eyelid swelling, eyelid drooping, sinus inflammation, or nausea.
The staff at Contempo Aesthetics has expertise in delivering injectable treatments, and wants to help you achieve a wrinkle-free complexion without downtime. Contact us or call 626.421.7909 to schedule a consultation today!